This task often seems daunting for any small/medium business that has several different ways of acquiring consumer leads. But by thoughtfully tracking the sources of your leads, which is actually quite simple, you get several major benefits:
• Improved understanding of lead sources and which products/services drive interest.
• Better ability to modify your advertising messages for improved results.
• Increased knowledge of your marketing spend return on investment (ROI).
• Improved ability of staff to respond to customer inquiries.
• Better decision making on marketing and advertising.
Business owners, managers, salespeople and other staff can benefit greatly when they better understand the sources of the business's leads and are therefore able to respond to market forces faster.
The Process: Start Here
1. Get yourself, your salespeople -- anyone that answers the phone or fields email inquiries -- into the habit of asking consumers how they found you.
2. Implement an easy-to-use tracking tool to capture the various lead source types.
3. Review the data. Make adjustments as necessary.
Get Netsertive's hands-on guide (PDF) for tracking lead sources in your business, including a printable matrix that makes data gathering a snap!
With Netsertive's tips and hands-on help, you'll never wonder where your customers first heard about you and your products and services.
Contact us for a competitive audit today at 866.777.5028. Our team knows your industry inside and out. We’ll collaborate on a holistic marketing campaign that puts the right messages in front of the right customers when they’re ready to buy, all without breaking the bank.